Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hour 95 - Pismo with Nato and Jason

I've flown into Pismo once or twice.  Or eight times.  It's actually my third-most visited airport, after Santa Barbara and Santa Ynez.  So more than anything that isn't my home base or the airport just over the hill.

Of course most of the time when I go, it's the first time for someone in the plane.  In this case, the someones making their first trip to L52 were Jason and Nathan, two of my friends from back at Softshare.

I hadn't seen them in a while due to the broken ankle followed by the Virginia trip but when I got back into town we ran into each other and decided to make it happen.  To my enjoyment, we actually followed through!

The weather was nice, the pax brought their cameras and we set out for some sky, some beach and some Rock and Roll Diner.  All was right in the world.

Climb-out over UCSB and Campus Point

Dune buggies south of Pismo

Nathan rocking the nautical shirt on an aeronautical adventure.

Nato even helped fill gas!

Departing for home 
Haze over Santa Maria

Dried out lake Cachuma

Looking towards Pt Conception

View of SB from the San Marcos pass


No comments:

Post a Comment