Friday, July 5, 2013

Cabin life in Mammoth

Ra and I joined Melch's co-workers on a wekend trip up to Mammoth Lakes for some end-of-season skiing and snowboarding.  This is a way-past-the-fact post - the trip was a few months ago.

Good times in the mountains
I was still barely walking from my ankle break the slopes would remain un-hit by me.  I still found other ways to occupy myself.  We had internet, so I played some Starcraft while the others were away.  On Monday I worked from the cabin.  In the evenings I hung out with the returned snow sporters.

Texas Hold 'Em

Beer puzzle!
 Melch got to go up though and it seems like she had quite the fun time, even meeting some Mammoth mascot.
Back on skis after a long time 
I assume that's a Mammoth mammoth?
It was a good trip, but I look forward to returning next year when healthy enough to actually get out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment